FUT Hair Transplant in Manchester
FUT hair transplant is a minimally invasive surgical procedure that involves removing a donor strip of hair follicles and then placing it on the targeted areas. These days, one of the common problems in Manchester is hair loss for which people are seeking professional help. However, there are many reputed clinics that offer surgical procedures such as FUT hair transplant as an ultimate solution to all types of hair loss.
What is FUT hair transplant?
FUT hair transplant is a hair restoration treatment where a patient’s hair is transplanted into the balding areas in naturally occurring groups of 1 to 4 hairs known as follicular units. Such small unit allows the surgeon to transplant thousands of grafts safely in a single session that maximizes the cosmetic impact of the procedure. Human hair grows in a tiny group between 1 to 4 hairs in a group. A person with thicker hair will have follicular units with 4 hairs. Therefore, a physician has to remove it carefully that makes it a long and intensive procedure but the results are incredible.
Who is eligible for FUT hair transplant?
Both men and women can be eligible for this procedure. But there are few considerations that need to consider before the surgery. These are:
- Patient’s expectations
- Difference between skin and hair colour
- Hair texture
What is the procedure of FUT hair transplant?
If you have decided to go for FUT hair transplant, the procedure that you will undergo is as follows:
- The physician will harvest the hair from your donor area
- The physician will then designates a viable section of hair
- Small incisions are made on the targeted areas
- Before removing the donor hair a local anaesthesia is applied or injected
- The physician then removes the designated section with a blade incision
- With the help of a stereo microscope the donor strip is dissected
- These individual units are then inserted into the incision sites
What could be the risk factors?
There can be some temporary risks or complications associated with FUT hair transplant that are as follows:
- Infection (very rare)
- Thinning of pre-existing hair
Who should not opt for FUT hair transplant?
FUT hair transplant is not suitable for a person who is suffering from medical conditions such as hypertension, uncontrolled diabetes or heart problems. A person who is below 25 years of age or low density in the back of the head should not opt for FUT hair transplant.
Can someone do other treatment simultaneously?
As FUT is a minimally invasive and safe procedure but if you want to opt for other treatment simultaneously with this one then you should consult your physician.
FUT hair transplant for men
FUT is a very complicated technique but gives a good result. Men who want a full head of hair this transplant is probably the best option for them.
FUT hair transplant for women
Women who are suffering patchy hair or female pattern baldness are suitable to opt for FUT hair transplant.
Before and after
- Wear comfortable clothes before the surgery
- Wash your hair in the morning on the day of surgery
- Avoid cigarette, etc three days before the procedure
- Avoid heavy lunch on the day of procedure
- Avoid caffeinated drink such as coffee or tea
- Avoid alcohol for three days before and after the procedure
- Avoid strenuous exercise after the procedure
- Cover your head with a hat to avoid direct contact with UV rays after the procedure.
Why to opt for FUT Hair Transplant in Manchester
If you are suffering from hair loss and losing your confidence day by day then don’t worry as there are many clinics in Manchester that offers various hair loss therapies such as FUT hair transplant. Nu Hair Clinic provides state-of-the-art facilities and modern technology to treat hair loss. Serving for more than a decade the clinic offers best treatments in hair loss.
Why Nu Hair Clinic is considered to be one of the best clinics in Manchester
Nu Hair Clinic is considered to be one of the best clinics in Manchester because it is best renown for both surgical and non-surgical procedures. All the doctors and staff in our clinic are well qualified and have years of expertise in the field. At our Manchester clinic, we perform various types of therapy such as PRP, mesotherapy, FUE and FUT hair transplant, etc to treat hair loss. Our focus is to provide safe and effective procedure that give top quality results.
How to find us
120 Princess Road, Manchester, M15 5AT.
Call us FREE : 08000 30 29 30