FUE Hair Transplant in Liverpool
It is a big relief for the people of Liverpool to know that FUE hair transplant therapy is now available in town and they don’t have to worry about traveling out to avail the treatment. The process might take a couple of days (in some cases) to complete and if it is available in town, it definitely helps to reduce cost, if not anything else.
FUE Hair Transplant – Baldness Treatment
What is FUE hair transplant?
This technique involves all remaining hair on a patient being extracted using a small, circular gadget. The process continues till the surgeon deems necessary and depending on the case, this could be an ongoing activity for a couple of days or so.
Who is eligible for FUE hair transplant?
The FUE hair transplant is ideal for:
- Men or women with smaller areas of baldness.
- People who want to go for shorter hair styles.
- People with active lifestyles such as sportsmen, etc.
- Those who don’t want cuts or stitches on the scalp and prefer less invasive procedures.
- Those who are looking for a faster recovery.
What is the procedure of FUE hair transplant?
FUE works by harvesting and extracting hair from all over the head including the upper and lower regions. It is assumed that hair found in the other areas is not as permanent as compared to hair found in the middle portion of the head. Tiny sites are created using very fine needles and blades in the balding area after numbing with a local anesthesia. These grafts are then inserted wherever there is hair loss.
What could be the risk factors?
Overall, the risk of post-operative infection is very low. However, a FUE cannot be performed if:
- The person is less than the age of 25.
- The person is going through ongoing hair fall.
- Has got multiple medical conditions like hypertension, uncontrolled diabetes and heart problems.
- Undiagnosed hair fall (The problem has to be identified. If they have burning sensation, itching or rashes on the scalp, the exact reason has to be determined)
- People with psychological issues, especially those who have a tendency to pull out their own hair.
- Very low density at the back of the head. In that case, adequate follicles for the transplantation will not be produced.
Who should not opt FUE hair transplant?
- Those who have larger areas of baldness.
- Those who prefer longer hair styles.
- People with sedentary lifestyle
- Women with larger portion of baldness.
Can someone do other treatment simultaneously?
It is better to consult a physician to see if it is ok to undergo other treatment(s) alongside FUE.
FUE hair transplant for men :
Upto 50% of men experience some degree of hair loss by the time they are 50 years old. And, in some cases, it happens while they are in their 30’s, 20’s or even before. The main cause is because of the condition called Androgenetic alopecia or commonly called as male pattern baldness. And, this is where FUE fits in by harvesting and extracting hair from all over the head.
FUE hair transplant for women :
The reasons for female hair loss are many. With complicated and varied causes behind scalp issues, it is important to meet the right professionals and go with the right mode of treatment. Presently, 1 out of every 4 women experience hair thinning and the most advanced therapy available is FUE. The walk in and walk out method requires no hospital stay and is pretty comfortable.
Before and after :
It is very important to follow the post surgery instructions and take good care of the grafts. Steroids, antibiotics and pain killers will continue for a few days. Finasteride and Minoxidil might be asked to use. The hair will be shampooed in a specific manner the next day so that the grafts are not disturbed.
Why to opt for FUE hair treatment in Liverpool
So, people in Liverpool who have smaller areas of baldness and don’t want stitches or cuts on their head can easily avail the treatment without the need to travel any other destination. This has definitely made things cost effective which implies that more and more people can avail this wonderful mode of treatment.